Monday 18 January 2010

Back to life!











Ok, christmas is over and the snow what was first so nicely treating Manchester, before it turned to mush and then horrible ice, where you couldn't even walk on, is gone. It is time to get back to work and produce things again. I have been knitting a jumper and the sequin leggins are ready, altought they need some adjustments. Few things needs to be photographed and then I can update the blog with new lovely images again.

To remind you about the knitted roll project, I will put up few images about a little performance I did with it. It is a while ago, but I realized that I have not shared these images with you, so I may as well.

I hope you all had a good christmas and new years eve! My solutions is to work hard, eat well and try to take everything out of these coming months!


No comments:

Post a Comment