Saturday 27 March 2010

Knitted tiles at the Moonfish Gallery






"Test will be a group show consisting of various artists with diverse and unique takes on all their individual fields. They will all be exhibiting their new and exciting lines of work in preparation for their up and coming degree show. The pieces will express this transitory stage in the artists work, displaying strong ideas that will manifest these ideas into the surrounding space of the Easa HQ." -Curator Dafydd Jones

My piece is done with my knitting machine (Leila). The tiles are all 15cm by 15cm.

Exhibition is going on until 31st of March.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you :) I like them too, but Im not sure what has happened, its not really my style, it just happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about deleting this Chinese person's comments, but Im not sure if this is a virus as I have been getting this kind of stuff into my e-mail as well. So if you are a real person, would you mind write something in English so I know you are not a hacker.

    ReplyDelete