Friday 19 March 2010

Something from the past









As a third year student, you come to think about the future a lot. What are you going to do when University is over? I wish I could just live in the student world forever, never facing the real world. Lately I have been thinking a lot about what I want to do after, I don't want to pigeon hole myself. I like making garments with knitting, and I also like doing art things. These images what I am putting up, are old, but they are here to remind myself that I should start to think about the next collection as well. All the garments on images is hand-knitted by me. The models are myself and Paul, and the photos are taken by me. I actually produced these images for portfolio purpose, that is why I still probably have them. Have a lidl look !

No comments:

Post a Comment