Thursday 3 March 2011

Testshots and PHoto Shop playing

Dedicated for Sophie and Gareth:

The spring collection has been under construction and now me and some other creatives are planning to set up another photo shoot for the garments I have produced since January. On wednesday I had a fitting and I took test shots with 3 beautiful women who have kindly offered to model this collection for me. I have also recently set up Photo Shop in my fancy laptop (yeah I know, I didn't have it before, but in my defense I used in school! ... also I struggle with this high tech computer stuff to set it up, yes shame on me), and I just couldn't resist having a little play with the photos last night. I really enjoyed it, haven't really touched Photo Shop since I left university. The Photo Shopping of the photos might not be up to everybody's high professional standards as I tend to like playing with the contrasts and color mainly, so the ones with a critical eye, turn away now. But I tell you this much, if you do, you going to miss all the beauty that it is in these girls (and the knitwear). These photos are just tests and a little glimpse of what will be coming up in a couple of weeks.

The Black Bolero, 100 % lambswool






The Black Top with Phone Motif, 100 % Lambswool, Lambswool with acrylic blend




Blue Dress "Mock-up", 100 % Acrylic "Designed for Emma"



The Hedgehodge Top, 100 % Acrylic







The Grey Top with Cat Motif, 100 % Merino, 100 % Lambswool, Lambswool with acrylic blend




The Jumpsuit, 100 % Acrylic



Thank you for the lovely models, Gemma, Sandra and Leonore, for coming to the fitting. I am looking forward to working with you!

With Love

Valpuri





2 comments: