Sunday 13 April 2014

Cat Face Wallpaper

A wonderful thing called SpoonFlower on the internet (USA) is a website where you can submit your own design and they print it for you on fabric or wall paper. I am in a process of decorating a room in our house to become my office, but with this thought I am having so many specific ideas how I want it to be, that it so far it has just been a room with some boxes (full of knitting magazines) as I have gone so far that I want to decorate the walls as well.

I am in the lookout for a British version of the Spoonflower, as even though I think it is a very reasonable priced, the import tax stamp in the UK end threw me a little. On top of paying about $20.00 for postage (which is pretty standard for US orders to overseas), there was another £20.00 that I had to pay to be able to get these out of the post office. The rolls were very light, so I assume the tax is determined by the value of the postal order.

However it is here now in my house and I am hoping there will be a free weekend sometime soon ahead that I can actually get messy with the wallpaper paste. You will be sure to be updated on that.





http://www.spoonflower.com/welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment