Sunday 13 April 2014

Left over yarns cushion

This is a project that I completed in January. When I started it, I was itching to do some hand knitting for the house and I had seen a lovely square intarsia style pattern for a dress from a Vogue knitting magazine, so I thought it would be a great way to practise the intarsia pattern to make it in to a cushion case. There it is, sitting in my living room. It's very bright. And my cat likes it.


On the other side of the cushion I think I got bored of doing the same pattern so I just started doing some random fair isle patterns. They are from different books, which ever I liked the look of. Just was carrying on with pretty much the same colours and on the other side.


Underneath the cushion there is a blanket that I have started to crochet ages ago. It is an ongoing project that might deserve it's own blog post somewhere along the line. Now all this blogging about knitting is making me want to do the actual knitting! So that's what I am going to do!

V



No comments:

Post a Comment